Your tuition includes:
- One lesson (preferably 45 minutes) once a week
- Planning time for me as I prepare for lessons, select repertoire, and develop events, games, and other teaching materials
- Monthly themes (on topics such as composers, conductors, pieces of music, flute fun, etc.)
- At least one required recital per school year (our next recital is on St. Patrick’s Day 2019 (3/17/19), 2:00 pm at Sterling Estates) *accompanist fees are in addition to monthly tuition
- Help with flute upgrades through free trials with Flutistry, one of the top flute companies anywhere. Options are sent directly to my house for you to try without the sales pressure you might experience at a music store.
- End of the year pool party for students and their families
Other studio events include guest masterclasses, Christmas caroling, Flute Fun Day, and more!